Advanced Microsoft Access courses in London & UK wide
Microsoft Access 97 Advanced
1 day instructor-led. Courses never cancelled: Guaranteed. From £75 (list price £235)
Training formats available
- Public schedule at one of our London training venues
- On-site at your company office UK wide (60 second quote)
- Closed group at one of our London training venues (60 second quote)
- Near-site at a location close to you
- Bespoke one-to-one basis
- Tailored training courses to your requirements
Who is this training course suitable for?
Those with a sound working knowledge of Access, who wish to progress to the most complicated functions and features, will find our Microsoft Access 2003 Advanced course suitable.
Sound experience of Excel in a work environment or our Access Intermediate course.
When you have finished this course you should be able to perform all of Access functions to a professional standard. You will study the full spectrum of queries and their impact within the database. You will be in total control of Objects and their relevance to forms. You will learn to automate functions, creating simple and then progressing to very advanced macros. The final sessions are dedicated to realising how to get the best display for your data and how to link your data with the internet.
After completing this course you will be capable of attending the Access VBA training course.
- Make select queries more versatile by using parameters
- Use action queries to update data values and add or delete records
- Refine the information derived from queries by creating outer joins and using crosstab queries
- Enhance form design by manipulating control object properties
- Automate simple tasks by creating macros to open forms and control form properties
- Make forms more functional and automate tasks by creating macros
- Enhance the design of reports by hiding repetitive data, grouping data on prefix values, and using functions in controls
- Use Access to create links to internet sites, and to save data as HTML documents
Public Schedule - Pricing and Availability
|Book||Next place rate (£)||List
|2010||Wed 12 Jun 2013||Limehouse||7||£285||£295||£299|
|2007||Fri 21 Jun 2013||Limehouse||0||FULL||£235|
|2007||Fri 16 Aug 2013||Limehouse||9||£204||£214||£235|
|2007||Thu 5 Sep 2013||Limehouse||10||£235||£235||£235|
|2010||Wed 11 Sep 2013||Limehouse||10||£150||£160||£299|
|2007||Wed 25 Sep 2013||Southwark||9||£201||£211||£235|
|2007||Tue 22 Oct 2013||Southwark||10||£235||£235||£235|
|2003||Fri 25 Oct 2013||Southwark||9||£75||£85||£235|
|2010||Fri 15 Nov 2013||Southwark||10||£299||£299||£299|
|2007||Tue 26 Nov 2013||Bloomsbury||10||£75||£85||£235|
|2007||Fri 6 Dec 2013||Southwark||10||£235||£235||£235|
|2010||Mon 9 Dec 2013||Southwark||10||£150||£160||£299|
|2007||Tue 7 Jan 2014||Bloomsbury||10||£235||£235||£235|
|2010||Wed 8 Jan 2014||Bloomsbury||10||£299||£299||£299|
|2007||Tue 28 Jan 2014||Southwark||10||£75||£85||£235|
|2007||Mon 10 Feb 2014||Bloomsbury||10||£235||£235||£235|
|2010||Tue 11 Mar 2014||Bloomsbury||10||£150||£160||£299|
|2007||Wed 9 Apr 2014||Southwark||10||£75||£85||£235|
|2010||Wed 11 Jun 2014||Limehouse||10||£150||£160||£299|
|2007||Fri 20 Jun 2014||Limehouse||10||£75||£85||£235|
"What do I get on the day?"
- Microsoft qualified trainers with industry relevant experience
- Modern air conditioned training suite, flat screen PC's, 1 per delegate
- Lunch provided in a comfortable and relaxed setting
- Comprehensive course material and files to take away
- What do I get on the day? - More information
What is Microsoft Access?
Microsoft Access is a desktop database application, packaged with Microsoft Office Professional. Unlike Excel, Access is able to work with millions of records, allowing large databases to be created, updated, searched and reported on by multiple users. From simple data capture to complex automation and user interfaces, Access brings all the powerful functionality of a complete database, without the need for expensive servers and administration.