At the end of this course you will have a good working knowledge of Excel basics. You will feel more confident using Excel and be able to create a spreadsheet from scratch.
Introduction Excel Training – Client comments
“Very good indeed. Well paced course. Good environment and atmosphere for learning. Friendly knowledgeable trainer. I’d love to come back for more training.”
– Chrissie Dallas Cowan, Livity
Introduction Excel Training – Course Content
What’s new in Excel 2010
Exploring the Excel window
Opening and navigating workbooks
Entering and Editing data
Entering and editing labels and values
Entering and editing formulas
Saving and updating workbooks
Modifying a Worksheet
Moving and copying data
Moving and copying formulas
Using absolute references
Inserting and deleting ranges
Using AVERAGE, MIN, and MAX
Formatting rows and columns
Using Format Painter and AutoFormat
Preparing to print
Page Setup options
Introduction Excel Training – Prerequisites
- A working knowledge of Windows is required, or our Microsoft Windows Introduction course.
- No experience of MS Excel is required.
Introduction Excel Training – Prices and dates
- For full details, dates and prices, see the course syllabus page: Excel 2010 Introduction Course
- For other versions, see our Excel overview page: Excel Training London
Attending our Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Induction course in London or throughout the UK will help you gain an understanding of the basics, from creating a spreadsheet to populating cells. Trusted by thousands of the UK’s top businesses, you can read testimonials and feedback from all of our delegates.