Bespoke PowerPoint 2007 Training
Case Study for Communique
Industry: Media/PR/Advertising/Market research
Company ProfileCommunique is a Live Communications agency delivering end to end solutions in a number of scenarios: conferences, exhibitions, road shows, product launches.
Business RequirementCommunique Live use MS PowerPoint to create client presentations and pitches. The upgrade to MS Office 2007 identified several needs:
- Refresh skills to bring team up to date with latest features
- Best practice on making the most of new features whilst remaining compatible with clients using earlier versions of the software
- Enable a team of Super-Users whose role is to help clients and colleagues working with MS PowerPoint
SolutionFollowing a company-wide survey we designed a bespoke training event for Communique, built around Event Management examples that included:
- General skills refresher to bring everyone to the same starting point
- Creating customised presentations that work across MS PowerPoint versions
- Branding, graphics, animation
- Advanced templates and slide masters
- Best practices on creating and editing presentations
BenefitsBy creating industry relevant training material the group was able to cover material quickly and to a more advanced level.