Dreamweaver 8 Intermediate in London and UK wide
NEW: Dreamweaver CS3 training now available
Training formats available
- On-site at your company office UK wide (60 second quote)
- Closed group at one of our London training venues (60 second quote)
- Near-site at a location close to you
- Bespoke one-to-one basis
- Tailored training courses to your requirements
Who is this training course suitable for?
Our Macromedia DreamWeaver intermediate course is suitable for those with a basic, working knowledge of DreamWeaver who want to progress their knowledge.
Delegates should know how to use Dreamweaver's most basic functions or have completed our DreamWeaver Introduction course.
On completion of this course you will be proficient in most of the features and functions of DreamWeaver. You'll be able to change the look of your pages in an instant using Cascading Style Sheets. You'll be able to further enhance your site by inserting multimedia items such as videos, flash animations. Also covered in this course are the use of layers, behaviours and form elements and processing. You will be able help attract visitors to the site by understanding META tags. The last part of the course will allow important miscellaneous topics to be covered.
"What do I get on the day?"
- Microsoft qualified trainers with industry relevant experience
- Modern air conditioned training suite, flat screen PC's, 1 per delegate
- Lunch provided in a comfortable and relaxed setting
- Comprehensive course material and files to take away
- What do I get on the day? - More information
What is DreamWeaver?
DreamWeaver is a web authoring tool that allows web developers to code while viewing the site as they work. Instead of spending hours writing HTML tags to code a complex table, the developer can build the table, resize it, and view it exactly as it will appear on a web page.