Excel 2007 Intermediate Training Course
Intermediate Level Excel Course - London & UK wide
Who is this course for?
Our Microsoft Excel 2007 Intermediate course is suitable for those with a basic working knowledge of Excel.
A working knowledge of Excel or our Excel Introduction course.
- This course is designed for those users who wish to step up their current knowledge of Excel to take advantage of the more complex features.
- To be able to create, edit and format large or multiple spreadsheets.
- Delegates will also be able to perform calculations and functions within a workbook and manipulate data lists which will enable the user to maintain and present data in a professional environment.
- After completing this course you will be prepared to attend the Excel Advanced training course.
Working with Large Worksheets
- Adjusting zoom
- Using Freeze Panes
- Using Split Window
Hiding and displaying data
- Hiding rows and columns
- Creating an outline
Printing large worksheets
- Page Break preview
- Working with page breaks
- Printing multiple sheets
Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
Using multiple worksheets
- Navigating between sheets
- Moving and copying sheets
- Creating 3-D formulas
- Consolidating data
- Creating a formula to link workbooks
- Using the Paste Link option
- Maintaining links
Working with dates
Entering date functions
- TODAY function
- NOW function
Date and time formats
Using dates in formulas
Conditional formulas and formatting
The IF function
- Based on a cell value
- Based on a formula
- Identifying cells with conditional formatting
- Copying conditional formats
Working with lists
- Structure of a list
Sorting and filtering lists
- Simple sorting
- Sorting by multiple columns
- Using AutoFilter
- Using custom filter
- Using Advanced Filter
Adding subtotals to a list
Documenting and Auditing
- Viewing, adding, editing and deleting comments
- Tracing formula errors
- Protecting a worksheet
- Protecting cell ranges
- Accessing and using Excel's templates
Creating and managing templates
- Creating, using and modifying a custom template file
Prices & Dates
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
Modern-spec IT, fully networked with internet access
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water
Training formats & Services
Why us? / Testimonials
The course was tailored to our needs and everything was relevant to our role.
Everything we asked was answered.
The additional resources that are made available to us will prove to be useful in the future. It also gives value for money.
Document Risk Solutions Ltd
I have to say that this is the most useful course I have ever been on. Additionally, our trainer is, by some distance, the best trainer I have seen. Great work!!
Very useful indeed. Personally, it would have been even better if V-look up had been included in the course.
702 Excel events in the next 12 months, live dates & pricing here