Microsoft Excel 2013 Training Courses in London & UK wide
Excel 2013 Introduction Course
Who is this course for?
Our Microsoft Excel 2013 Introduction course is suitable for complete beginners to Microsoft Excel.
A working knowledge of Windows is required, or our Microsoft Windows Introduction course. No experience of MS Excel is required.
- At the end of this course you will have a good working knowledge of Excel basics.
- You will feel more confident using Excel and be able to create a spreadsheet from scratch.
- Understanding and using some of the built in calculation and formula functionality will allow you to be more productive in your work and home Excel environments.
- Spreadsheets that you create will be easier to use and look more presentable.
- After completing this course you will be prepared to attend the Excel Intermediate training course.
What's new in Excel 2013
Exploring the Excel window
Opening and navigating workbooks
Entering and Editing data
Entering and editing labels and values
Entering and editing formulas
Saving and updating workbooks
Modifying a Worksheet
Moving and copying data
Moving and copying formulas
Using absolute references
Inserting and deleting ranges
Using AVERAGE, MIN, and MAX
Formatting rows and columns
Using Format Painter and AutoFormat
Preparing to print
Page Setup options
Prices & Dates
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
Modern-spec IT, fully networked with internet access
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water
Training formats & Services
Why us? / Testimonials
Straumur Investment Bank
I was happy to take this course and will return for next one.
Cheyne Capital Managment Ltd
The course was extremely thorough and the trainer effectively tailored it to our requirements.
FastTrack Management Services (London) Ltd
Excellent Course. The trainer was very helpful and the pace was just right. Lunch was very good and would recommend the course to all colleagues and friends.
662 Excel events in the next 12 months, live dates & pricing here