Instructor-led training for MS Excel 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003...
Our Microsoft Qualified trainers deliver MS Excel training courses for all versions of MS Excel.
There are four levels of MS Excel training: Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced and Visual Basic (VBA). Training is delivered by public schedule, closed company training, on-site training or one-to-one courses.
We arrange Excel training and consultancy on-site over the whole of the UK mainland. We believe we are the UK's most competitive provider of instructor-led Microsoft Excel training. How? Internet marketing, IT automation and the economies of scale available to a leading provider.
- We typically deliver 30 Excel training events per month.
- We have a competitive pricing policy of beating any like for like training quotation.
- We have Microsoft training centres in London and also provide on-site and near-site training throughout the UK.
- Microsoft qualifield trainers, Microsoft authorised centre.
- The ability to allocate 20 + trainers per day, provides greater date flexibility and trainer cover.
- Quick online order and customer account system.
- Comprehensive course materials.
- Supply of notebooks/projectors.
- Lunch is supplied for training courses run at our London centres.
We will beat any written quotation for IT training on a like-for-like basis.
Please call us if you require further information.
Day Courses Excel are a great way to further your knowledge of the application. Even those that have been using Excel for years are likely to discover new and faster ways of performing everyday tasks. More than just a day out of the office, our instructor-led training is trusted by thousands of the UK's top businesses.
What is Microsoft Excel?
Microsoft Excel is a popular computer program that allows you to create and edit spreadsheets. These are used to store information in columns and rows that can then be organised and/or processed. Spreadsheets are designed to work well with numbers but often include text.
|More live stats...|
Just keep up the good work. This is a second excel course I attend and I have found both of them to be very helpful and ful of useful information!
To be honest it was very well trained and made relevant to our needs, so I'm not sure how you would improve it.
Cindy was totes amazeballs frankly!!
THB Group Plc
The trainer was very informative and patient. Made the Excel simple and easy to learn.