MS5047 Introduction to Installing and Managing
Microsoft Exchange Server Training London and UK wide
3 day instructor-led course. Version 2007 SP1.
Training formats available
- On-site at your company office UK wide (60 second quote)
- Closed group at one of our London training venues (60 second quote)
- Near-site at a location close to you
- Bespoke one-to-one basis
- Tailored training courses to your requirements
Who is this training course suitable for?
IT Professionals, IT generalists, and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2007.
No experience with Exchange Server is necessary.
At least 1 year experience working in the IT field; typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration:
- Working knowledge of Windows Server operating system.
- Working knowledge of network technologies. (eg. TCPIP, DNS, WAN, LAN).
- Working knowledge of Active Directory.
- Conceptual understanding of e-mail technologies.
At the end of this three-day course, delegates who are new to Microsoft Exchange Server will learn how to configure and manage a messaging environment in accordance with technical requirements. Delegates will learn how to install Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and manage routing, client access, and the backup and restore of databases. They will also learn how to manage addressing and recipient objects such as mailboxes, distribution groups, and contacts.
Overview of Exchange and Active Directory
Installing Exchange Server 2007
Configuring Mailbox Server Roles
Managing Recipient Objects
Managing E-Mail Addresses and Address Lists
Managing Client Access
Managing Message Transport
Managing Availability, Backup and Recovery
Maintaining the Messaging System
"What do I get on the day?"
- Microsoft qualified trainers with industry relevant experience
- Modern air conditioned training suite, flat screen PC's, 1 per delegate
- Lunch provided in a comfortable and relaxed setting
- Comprehensive course material and files to take away
- What do I get on the day? - More information
What is Microsoft Exchange Server?
Microsoft Exchange Server is a messaging and collaborative software product developed by Microsoft. It is part of the Microsoft Servers line of server products and is widely used by enterprises using Microsoft infrastructure solutions. Exchange's major features consist of electronic mail, calendaring, contacts & tasks, support for mobile & web-based access to information, and support for data storage.