MS5051 Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Microsoft Exchange Server Training London and UK wide
2 day instructor-led course. Version 2007 SP1.
Training formats available
- On-site at your company office UK wide (60 second quote)
- Closed group at one of our London training venues (60 second quote)
- Near-site at a location close to you
- Bespoke one-to-one basis
- Tailored training courses to your requirements
Who is this training course suitable for?
People who have experience with Exchange Server 2007 or previous versions of Exchange Sever. These people will have experience installing and configuring Exchange Server, configuring recipients and mailboxes, and supporting Exchange Server clients.
People beginning this course are expected to have at least three years experience working in the Information Technology field, typically in the areas of network administration or Windows Server administration, and one year of Exchange Server administration experience.
- Experience with the Windows Server 2003 operating system.
- Fundamental knowledge of network technologies including DNS and firewall technologies.
- Experience administering Exchange Server 2007.
- Experience with Active Directory directory service in Windows Server 2003.
- Experience with managing backup and restore on Windows Servers.
- Experience using Windows management and monitoring tools such as Microsoft Management Console, Active Directory Users and Computers, Performance Monitor, Event Viewer, and IIS Administrator.
- Experience using Windows networking and troubleshooting tools such as Network Monitor, Telnet, and NSLookup.
This two-day workshop teaches messaging specialists to monitor and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2007 messaging system. Delegates will learn how to correlate client and server issues and resolve those issues. They will also learn how to monitor systems and create reports from the monitoring data.
Introduction to Exchange Server Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Client Performance and Connectivity
Troubleshooting Access to Resources and Messages
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Mail Flow
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Mailbox Servers
Monitoring and Troubleshooting External and Additional Services
Identifying Trends in a Messaging System
"What do I get on the day?"
- Microsoft qualified trainers with industry relevant experience
- Modern air conditioned training suite, flat screen PC's, 1 per delegate
- Lunch provided in a comfortable and relaxed setting
- Comprehensive course material and files to take away
- What do I get on the day? - More information
What is Microsoft Exchange Server?
Microsoft Exchange Server is a messaging and collaborative software product developed by Microsoft. It is part of the Microsoft Servers line of server products and is widely used by enterprises using Microsoft infrastructure solutions. Exchange's major features consist of electronic mail, calendaring, contacts & tasks, support for mobile & web-based access to information, and support for data storage.