Expression Web Courses
Expression Web Introduction in London and UK wide
2 days instructor-led course
Training formats available
- On-site at your company office UK wide (Get quote)
- Closed group at one of our London training venues (Get quote)
- Near-site at a location close to you
- Bespoke one-to-one basis
- Tailored training courses to your requirements
- Executive coaching & mentoring
Who is this training course suitable for?
Our Microsoft Expression Web 2-day course is suitable for complete beginners.
Expression Web is the latest web design package from Microsoft. It features an easy to use interface combined with a comprehensive array of Web standards that will suit both the casual/amateur to professional users.
A working knowledge of Windows is required, or our Microsoft Windows Introduction course. No experience of Microsoft Expression Web is required.
At the end of this course attendees will be able to create a website using Expression Web, cover current web design standards using CSS/layers, work with images and insert advanced interactive elements.
At the end of this course you will have a good working knowledge of Expression Web basics. You will be able to design a web site from scratch using tables and templates. You will learn how to create a web page, control text layout; link your pages together and insert graphics and ordinary tables. You will also learn how to format your website by using CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), how to upload your site on to the web using Expression Web.
Starting Expression Web
Website Layout & design
Using CSS to format the website
Working with Links
Working with layers
Adding Advanced Elements
Completing & publishing the website
"What do I get on the day?"
- Microsoft qualified trainers with industry relevant experience
- Modern air conditioned training suite, flat screen PC's, 1 per delegate
- Lunch provided in a comfortable and relaxed setting
- Comprehensive course material and files to take away
- What do I get on the day? - More information
What is Expression Web?