Access VBA Courses
What is VBA?
VBA is short for Visual Basic for Applications. VBA is a very small part of the Visual Basic 6 programming language and is packaged as part of the applications within the Microsoft Office software suite. Using VBA you can create advanced macros and custom applications which can be used to automate repetitive and time consuming processes.
Benefits of Access VBA Courses
The benefits of learning Access VBA are quite extensive as essentially you will be learning how to extend Microsoft Access and make it work for you. The main benefits are that you will be able to create custom application within Access that look and perform exactly the way that you want them to, with no compromises. You will also learn how to create advanced macros which you can use to help automate time consuming and repetitive tasks.
Access VBA Courses in London
If you are thinking of attending a public scheduled Access VBA course, one-to-one training course or arranging a closed company event your course will be held at one of our 5 London training venues:
- Bloomsbury Square, Holborn
- Tower Bridge
If you would like an on-site or near site Access VBA course we are able to hold the training at your offices anywhere across the UK and Europe or at any location that suits you.
Our Access VBA courses are held across two days, due to the amount of material that has to be covered and the introduction of new programming concepts. If you attend our VBA course you will learn:
- How to develop procedures and functions
- Gain an understanding of objects
- Learn how to use function, variables and expressions
- Plus much more
Formats for Access+VBA+Courses+London
We offer a wide range of training formats, so that you can book Access VBA Courses in a format that you feel will provide you with the best learning environment. Our training formats for Access VBA courses in London are:
- Public schedule training courses
- On-site training events
- Software roll out training
- Drop in surgery
- Training needs analysis services
Why train with us?
- All of our trainers are Microsoft certified.
- Industry experience - providing successful Microsoft training since 1992.
- A variety of formats to suit your needs: public scheduled, on-site, closed company, one-to-one, tailored and more.
- Now offering London's widest choice of dates, venues and prices.
- Access VBA courses London never cancelled.
- Courses lead to industry accepted qualifications and internationally accepted Microsoft certification.
- Courseware provided with each course for consolidation.
- 12 months access to our support forum