Basic Excel Courses
Need a basic Excel course?
There are many easy ways to learn Excel.
One popular choice is to attend a one day basic Excel training course.
It's ideal for newcomers to Excel or for anyone who hasn't had any formal Excel training.
- Other people at the same experience level
- Small class sizes (average of 6 people)
- Be comfortable creating and using spreadsheets
- Perfect way to understand the basic concepts of Excel
Learn together as a group... a relaxed day.
- Instructor available on a one-to-one basis during course
- You'll have an individual PC to use
- Complete exercises to ensure you're confident with what you've learnt
A comprehensive course manual is yours to take away. You'll also have access to a support forum online where you can ask questions about Excel and correspond with our qualified Microsoft trainers.
Courses are available for all versions of MS Excel, including 2010 and 2007 versions. To see what is taught on the day, see the syllabus page.
It makes sense to train with London's leader in basic Excel courses. We have the most regular schedule of Excel Introduction courses. You can book ahead for as little as £75. To find a date or price that suits you, see Pricing and Availability.
This basic excel course really is the gentle introduction that suits newcomers to Excel. If you would like to continue learning further, we offer 6 other levels (like intermediate, advanced and VBA programming).
Prefer to tailor the course to suit your needs? This can be arranged, just contact us.