Excel Refresher Course
Need an Excel Refresher course?
Need to revise some of the basic (or more complicated) features of Excel?
If you're a bit out of practise, a one or two day Excel refresher course can be a great way to get the most out of Excel.
- Courses with others at the same experience level
- Small class sizes (average of 6 people)
- Qualified instructor available on a one-to-one basis during course
- Complete exercises to ensure you're confident with what you've learnt
- A comprehensive course manual is yours to take away
Depending on your experience, you can choose between 6 course levels.
- If you're quite new to the application, an Introduction Excel refresher is the perfect way to ensure you know all the basic concepts of Excel.
- An Intermediate course can refresh you on areas such as formulas, formatting, templates etc..
- Advanced and VBA levels can bring you up to date on using Excel to its full potential.
It makes sense to train with London's leading provider in Excel training: the most regular schedule of Excel courses. You can book ahead for as little as £75. To find a date or price that suits you, see Pricing and availability.
Other ways to refresh your Excel knowledge
We have developed useful Excel resources to accompany your course:
- Excel support forum - ask questions about Excel and correspond with our qualified Microsoft trainers.
- Excel hints and tips
- Excel articles
All versions covered for Microsoft Excel refresher course
Training is available for all versions of Excel, including versions 2010 and 2007. To see what is taught on the day, see the syllabus pages.