Basic Excel Training
Need basic Excel training?
There are many easy ways to learn Excel.
One popular choice is to attend a one day basic Excel training course.
It's ideal for newcomers to Excel or for anyone who hasn't had any formal Excel training.
- Small class sizes (average of 6 people)
- Other people at the same experience level
- Perfect way to understand the basic concepts of Excel
- Be comfortable creating and using spreadsheets
A relaxed day... learn together as a group.
- You'll have an individual PC to use
- Instructor available on a one-to-one basis during course
- complete exercises to ensure you're confident with what you've learnt
A comprehensive course manual is yours to take away. You'll also have access to an online support forum where you can ask questions about Excel and correspond with our qualified Microsoft trainers.
It makes sense to train with London's leader in Excel training. We have the most regular schedule of basic Excel training courses. You can book ahead for as little as £75. To find a date or price that suits you, see Pricing and Availability.
Training is available for all versions of Excel, including versions 2010 and 2007. To see what is taught on the day, see the syllabus page.
This basic excel training course really is the gentle introduction that suits newcomers to Excel. If you would like to continue learning further, we offer 6 other levels (like intermediate, advanced and VBA programming).
Prefer to tailor the course to suit your needs? This can be arranged, just contact us.