Excel Computer Training
Excel Computer Training
By taking an Excel computer training course you will either be aiming to improve your Excel skills or you will be learning Excel for the first time. Both of these options will enable you to do more with Excel whilst at work or at home.
If you are starting out with Excel and are thinking of taking an introduction course you will cover topics such as: Creating workbooks, entering and editing formulas, moving and copying data and formatting rows and columns.
If you are looking at improving your Excel skills you will be thinking of taking an intermediate or advanced course where you will learn: Linking worksheets by using 3-D formulas, customising toolbars and menus, using graphic elements advanced formatting, working with Pivot Tables, working with goal seek and solver and running and recording a macro.
Excel Computer Training London
We have 5 training centres in London where you can have your training as a public scheduled course, closed company course and a one-to-one training session. Our locations include:
- Bloomsbury Square, Holborn
- Tower Bridge
However, if you would prefer to have your training in a location where you feel more comfortable we can carry out on-site training at your offices anywhere across the UK.
If you are planning to undertake a lot of Excel computer training or training in other MS Office applications, we offer training vouchers (sometimes known as training credits or training passports). These are a very popular method of lowering costs and administration for our regular customers.
Our prepaid training vouchers allow you to book courses at any time, using our online customer account system. This keeps the administration low for you, speeds up the booking process and enables you to keep track of your bookings online.
Why undertake Excel computer training with us?
- All of our trainers are Microsoft certified.
- Our courses are never cancelled.
- A variety of formats to suit your needs: public scheduled, on-site, closed company, one-to-one, tailored and more.
- Now offering London's widest choice of dates, venues and prices.
- Excel computer training London and on-site around the UK
- Industry experience - successfully providing Microsoft training since 1992.
- Courseware is supplied for consolidation with each course.
- 12 months access to our support forum