Intermediate DreamWeaver course London & UK wide
Macromedia DreamWeaver MX Intermediate
NEW: Dreamweaver CS3 training now available
Training formats available
- On-site at your company office UK wide (60 second quote)
- Closed group at one of our London training venues (60 second quote)
- Near-site at a location close to you
- Bespoke one-to-one basis
- Tailored training courses to your requirements
Who is this training course suitable for?
Our Macromedia DreamWeaver intermediate course is suitable for those with a basic, working knowledge of DreamWeaver who want to progress their knowledge.
Delegates should know how to use Dreamweaver's most basic functions or have completed our DreamWeaver Introduction course.
On completion of this course the delegate will be proficient in most of the features and functions of DreamWeaver. They will be able to change the look of their site in an instant using Cascading Style Sheets. The delegates will be able to further enhance their site by using library items, rollover images and behaviours, inserting layers and adding hotspot 'maps'. They will be able help attract visitors to the site by understanding meta tags. Finally, they will be able to create forms for internal and external visitors.
Introducing Head Elements and META Tags
"What do I get on the day?"
- Microsoft qualified trainers with industry relevant experience
- Modern air conditioned training suite, flat screen PC's, 1 per delegate
- Lunch provided in a comfortable and relaxed setting
- Comprehensive course material and files to take away
- What do I get on the day? - More information
What is DreamWeaver?
DreamWeaver is a web authoring tool that allows web developers to code while viewing the site as they work. Instead of spending hours writing HTML tags to code a complex table, the developer can build the table, resize it, and view it exactly as it will appear on a web page.