Microsoft Access Training London & UK wide
Microsoft Access 2000 VBA
2 day instructor-led. Courses never cancelled: Guaranteed. From £275 (list price £650)
Training formats available
- Public schedule at one of our London training venues
- On-site at your company office UK wide (60 second quote)
- Closed group at one of our London training venues (60 second quote)
- Near-site at a location close to you
- Bespoke one-to-one basis
- Tailored training courses to your requirements
Who is this training course suitable for?
Proficient users of Microsoft Access who manage large and variable amounts of data, or teams who do, would benefit by learning how to add features and functions to their existing strategy to improve the accessibility and usability of their data.
A high level of experience of working with Microsoft Access is essential, or completion of our Microsoft Access Advanced course.
By the end of the course the delegate will have covered the VBA essentials, including uses of procedures and functions, working with objects, using expressions, variables and intrinsic functions. After then mastering how to control program execution, working with forms and controls, working with the PivotTable object, the course also includes modules on how to debug code, handle errors during the build.
Using Procedures and Functions
Expressions, Variables and Intrinsic Functions
Controlling Program Execution
Working with Recordsets
Public Schedule - Pricing and Availability
|Book||Next place rate (£)||List
|Mon 22 + Tue 23 Jul 2013||Bloomsbury||9||£380||£390||£650|
|Wed 23 + Thu 24 Oct 2013||Bloomsbury||10||£275||£285||£650|
|Thu 30 + Fri 31 Jan 2014||Southwark||10||£275||£285||£650|
|Tue 22 + Wed 23 Apr 2014||Southwark||10||£275||£285||£650|
|Mon 28 + Tue 29 Jul 2014||Bloomsbury||10||£275||£285||£650|
"What do I get on the day?"
- Microsoft qualified trainers with industry relevant experience
- Modern air conditioned training suite, flat screen PC's, 1 per delegate
- Lunch provided in a comfortable and relaxed setting
- Comprehensive course material and files to take away
- What do I get on the day? - More information
What is Microsoft Access?
Microsoft Access is a desktop database application, packaged with Microsoft Office Professional. Unlike Excel, Access is able to work with millions of records, allowing large databases to be created, updated, searched and reported on by multiple users. From simple data capture to complex automation and user interfaces, Access brings all the powerful functionality of a complete database, without the need for expensive servers and administration.