MS Project manager courses London & UK wide
Microsoft Project 2000 Advanced
Also available: Project Management Training
1 day instructor-led. Courses never cancelled: Guaranteed. From £239 (list price £345)
Training formats available
- Public schedule at one of our London training venues
- On-site at your company office UK wide (60 second quote)
- Closed group at one of our London training venues (60 second quote)
- Near-site at a location close to you
- Bespoke one-to-one basis
- Tailored training courses to your requirements
Who is this training course suitable for?
The Microsoft Project 2000 advanced course is designed for those who have a good working knowledge of Project who wish to progress to the most complicated functions and features.
Working experience of Project or our Project Intermediate course.
At the end of this course you will have explored all of the higher functions of Project and you will be able to use the most sophisticated features. Your Project expertise will enable you to customise your layouts, perform analysis, generate reports and improve your macro skills. Advanced Project will also instruct you on how to integrate your projects with other Office applications and the Web.
Custom Filters and Groups
Custom Calculated Fields
Custom Tables and Views
Analyse Project Data using Excel
Public Schedule - Pricing and Availability
|Book||Next place rate (£)||List
|2010||Fri 19 Jul 2013||Southwark||9||£289||£299||£345|
|2010||Thu 29 Aug 2013||Limehouse||9||£289||£299||£345|
|2010||Wed 29 Jan 2014||Southwark||10||£239||£249||£345|
|2010||Mon 2 Jun 2014||Southwark||10||£239||£249||£345|
"What do I get on the day?"
- Microsoft qualified trainers with industry relevant experience
- Modern air conditioned training suite, flat screen PC's, 1 per delegate
- Lunch provided in a comfortable and relaxed setting
- Comprehensive course material and files to take away
- What do I get on the day? - More information
What is Microsoft Project?
Microsoft Project is designed to assist project managers in developing plans, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing budgets and analysing workloads.