One to one training London & UK wide
There are many reasons to chose to host your training on-site, not least because it is more convenient to you or to your employees.
These factors may include the following:
- Geography - you may not be located near one of our dedicated training centres
- Facilities - you have a dedicated training facility on-site which it would be more cost-effective to use
- Flexibility - by compressing the syllabus it may be possible to free more of your or your employees time to catch up on work before, after and during breaks in the training
- IT equipment hire - by locating a room on your premises we can provide the neccessary equipment
- Pricing - when considering the costs involved for on-site training remember that we will beat any written quote on a like-for-like basis
How To Arrange On-Site Training
- Contact our team to discuss your requirements. We have experience in a wide range of delivery options.
- Select from our standard courses outlines (eg. Excel advanced 2002). Modify these to suit your actual needs as required. Then e-mail us your tailored course outline.
- Set suitable dates and location.
- Order your training.
Your course will be on the highest standard. All our trainers are Microsoft qualified instructors with professional experience in the applications they deliver. Any part ofthe course can be tailored to meet your requirements at no extra cost. At the end of the course you and your delegates will receive comprehensive course materials designed to enable the delegate to confidently use the application in their work with no need for further reference.