Powerpoint Intermediate/Advanced Mac Office 2008
Training Course London and UK wide
1 day instructor-led.
Training formats available
- On-site at your company office UK wide (60 second quote)
- Closed group at one of our London training venues (60 second quote)
- Near-site at a location close to you
- Bespoke one-to-one basis
- Tailored training courses to your requirements
Who is this training course suitable for?
Our Microsoft Powerpoint Mac Office 2008 Advanced course is suitable for those with a sound working knowledge of Powerpoint who wish to progress to the most complicated functions and features.
Knowledge of PowerPoint equivalent to our PowerPoint Introduction Mac Office 2008 training course.
On completion of this course you will be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint. You will be able to use templates to build custom presentations and introduce much more stimulating graphical and animated content. We will show you how to use the advanced delivery options, customise your workspace and integrate your presentation with both Excel and Word files.
Building Custom Presentations
Using Multimedia in Presentations
Using Organisation Charts and Tables
Advanced Presentation Techniques
Advanced Presentation Delivery Options
Customising the Environment
Microsoft Office Integration
"What do I get on the day?"
- Microsoft qualified trainers with industry relevant experience
- Modern air conditioned training suite, flat screen PC's, 1 per delegate
- Lunch provided in a comfortable and relaxed setting
- Comprehensive course material and files to take away
- What do I get on the day? - More information
What is Microsoft PowerPoint?
Microsoft PowerPoint is a popular presentation program developed for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. Being widely used by businesspeople, educators, and trainers, it is among the most prevalent forms of persuasion technology: according to Microsoft, some 30 million presentations are made with PowerPoint every day.