Powerpoint Introduction Mac Office 2008
Training Course London and UK wide
1 day instructor-led.
Training formats available
- On-site at your company office UK wide (60 second quote)
- Closed group at one of our London training venues (60 second quote)
- Near-site at a location close to you
- Bespoke one-to-one basis
- Tailored training courses to your requirements
Who is this training course suitable for?
Our Microsoft Powerpoint Mac Office 2008 Introduction course is suitable for complete beginners to Microsoft Powerpoint.
A working knowledge of computers is required and the Mac OS.
No experience of MS PowerPoint is required.
At the end of this course you will have a good working knowledge of PowerPoint basics. You will feel more confident using PowerPoint and be able to create a presentation from scratch. You will learn how to improve the format of your text as well as getting to grips with importing and manipulating graphics, using the Powerpoint drawing tools and the chart and table design tools to make your presentation much more visually stimulating. You will also learn how to make modifications to your presentation before you learn how PowerPoint is used in a live presentation.
After completing this course you will be prepared to attend the PowerPoint Intermediate/Advanced Mac Office 2008 course.
Building New Presentations
Formatting and Proofing
Using the spelling checker
Working with text in objects
Using Tables and Charts
"What do I get on the day?"
- Microsoft qualified trainers with industry relevant experience
- Modern air conditioned training suite, flat screen PC's, 1 per delegate
- Lunch provided in a comfortable and relaxed setting
- Comprehensive course material and files to take away
- What do I get on the day? - More information
What is Microsoft PowerPoint?
Microsoft PowerPoint is a popular presentation program developed for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. Being widely used by businesspeople, educators, and trainers, it is among the most prevalent forms of persuasion technology: according to Microsoft, some 30 million presentations are made with PowerPoint every day.