Visio 2010 Introduction Training Course
Introduction Course for Visio 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003
Who is this course for?
Our Microsoft Visio introduction course is suitable for complete beginners to Microsoft Visio.
A working knowledge of Windows is required, or our Microsoft Windows Introduction course. No experience of MS Visio is required.
- At the end of this course you will have a good working knowledge of Visio basics.
- You will feel more confident using Visio and be able to able to create a diagram or a chart.
- Understanding and using some of the built-in drawing and object manipulation functionality will enable you to progress to creating concise and clear diagrams and charts.
- Structures that you create will be easier to build, amend, read and will be professionally formatted.
- After completing the Visio beginners course you will be prepared to attend the Visio Advanced training course.
The Visio Drawing Window
Overview of Templates, Stencils and Shapes
Changing View Settings
Creating New Drawings
Drawing Closed Shapes
Drawing Open Shapes
Using the Freeform tool
Drawing Compound Lines
Finding Stencils and Shapes
Creating Basic Diagrams
Moving and Deleting Shapes
Adding Text to Shapes
Scaling and resizing Shapes
Using Themes (2007 version only)
Working with Pages
Inserting, Naming and Deleting Pages
Page and Printer Setup
Creating Background Pages
Inserting Headers and Footers
Creating Organisation Charts
Adding Multiple Shapes
Modifying Chart Layouts
Creating a Flowchart
Creating a Brainstorming Diagram
Using the Brainstorming Outline Window
Prices & Dates
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
Modern-spec IT, fully networked with internet access
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water
Training formats & Services
Why us? / Testimonials
Total Jobs Group
Very good course and loved the option to customise between Intro and Advanced. Great Training!
Very good course - will recommend to colleagues
The Equitable Life Assurance Society
Really enjoyed the course. Trainer was excellent and very patient
Visio events in the next 12 months: live dates & pricing here
What is Microsoft Visio?
Visio is a drawing and diagramming program that includes a variety of pre-drawn shapes and picture elements that can be dragged and dropped onto the illustration. Users can define their own elements and place them onto the Visio palette. "Visio Home" is a version of Visio designed for personal use and includes elements for landscaping, family trees, decorating, etc.