98.8% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Adobe Acrobat Introduction Training Course
London and UK wide
1 day instructor-led. Versions 9, 8 and below.
Training formats available
- On-site at your company office UK wide (Get quote)
- Closed group at one of our London training venues (Get quote)
- Near-site at a location close to you
- Bespoke one-to-one basis
- Tailored training courses to your requirements
- Executive coaching & mentoring
Who is this training course suitable for?
Our Acrobat Introduction course is suitable for those wishing to learn how to work with and create pdf documents.
A working knowledge of browsing the web and using IT applications, for example spreadsheets, word processors etc.
This course is designed for those users who wish improve how they create, work, & share their pdf documents using Adobe Acrobat
After completing this course you will be prepared to attend the Acrobat Advanced training course.
The Acrobat interface
Overview of PDFs
Manipulating Fonts & Graphics
PDF; Adding Comments
Manipulating Pages In PDF
"What do I get on the day?"
- Microsoft qualified trainers with industry relevant experience
- Modern air conditioned training suite, flat screen PC's, 1 per delegate
- Lunch provided in a comfortable and relaxed setting
- Comprehensive course material and files to take away
- What do I get on the day? - More information