98.6% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Negotiating Skills Training Course
Professional Development London and UK wide
Who is this course for?
Negotiation is a key skill within any role, whether negotiating internally with managers or other departments; or externally with suppliers and customers. This course is suitable for professionals aiming to understand key elements of the negotiation process and enhance their personal negotiation skills.
BenefitsAt the end of this course you will be able to employ techniques and strategies that will help you to negotiate more successfully with others to achieve a win-win situation that addresses the needs of both parties, rather than making compromises or concessions.
Negotiation: what, when and why?
The process of negotiation
Different styles, transactional, collaborating, to creative
Preparing for negotiation
Preparation and planning
Determine optimimum success options
Initiating, proposing and achieving a win-win outcome
Enquiring and listening
Opening, conducting and closing negotiations
Applying a win-win approach
Adapting to feedback in both group and one on one situations
Taking things forward
Personal assessment - What will you implement from this learning?
Prices & Dates
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Breaks and timing
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water
Training formats & Services
ASR Group (Tate & Lyle Sugars)
1) Understanding the parties that are involved through the six hats exercise will help avoid misunderstanding.
2) Tough questioning was extremely useful as it will help you close the gap on all angles covering the negotiation
3) Understanding the process of Negotiation is key for closing all areas within the negotiation
4) The course could do more short live examples as it can help the students think on the spot.
5) Evaluation at the end was excellent as it covers everything in what involves in the negotiation. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose but at least I leave this conference knowing that I will cover all angles next negotiations that takes place in my current and future jobs.
Thought Provoking Consulting
Business Development Manager
Andrew has articulated a clear message of how to demonstrate extremely good negotiation skills.
I found the course very interactive, which has been very beneficial.
I will be able to use the skills I have gained and practice them in real life situations.
I would recommend this course to other people.
Civic Construction Ltd
The course was great. I was the only candidate as the other lady didn't turn up. Andrew handled that very well and just kept on with a positive attitude through the day without missing a step.
I ended up with a bespoke course for myself.