How to book your training
- Online 60 second booking once account opened
- Manage signups, newsletters, promotions etc.
- View your booking and payment history
- Access to your delegate feedback
- And more...
Public scheduled courses
- Select your course from the course details page (eg. Excel 2010 Introduction)
Read through the course syllabus to ensure it's the correct course for you (or your delegate). Call us if you're unsure.
- Search for a date on the Pricing and availability page.
Courses are booked online with "EasyJet" style pricing, so the further ahead you book, the lower the cost!
- Click the Book now button next to your chosen date.
You can also go straight to the order form.
- Payment can be made by card (secure online payment system or over the phone, see card types above), or on company invoice.
We'll e-mail your invoice and joining information.
On-site training and Closed company courses
Get an instant online quote in 60 seconds.
If you're happy with the quote, follow the steps to place your order.
Contact our friendly enquiries team to discuss your training.
Receive quotation and training dates.
You can then Sign in and turn your quote into an order.
To secure your dates:
- Pay over the phone by card; or
- Sign and fax your order acknowledgement