- Online 60 second booking once account opened
- Manage signups, newsletters, promotions etc.
- View your booking and payment history
- Access to your delegate feedback
- And more...
Payment on invoice or by these cards types:
Public scheduled courses
- Select your course from the course
details page (eg. Excel
Read through the course syllabus to ensure it's the correct course for you (or your delegate). Call us if you're unsure.
- Search for a date on the Pricing
and availability page.
Courses are booked online with "EasyJet" style pricing, so the further ahead you book, the lower the cost!
- Click the Book now button next to your chosen
You can also go straight to the order form.
- Payment can be made by card (secure online payment system or
over the phone, see card types above), or on company invoice.
We'll e-mail your invoice and joining information.
On-site training and Closed company courses
Get an instant online quote in 60 seconds.
If you're happy with the quote, follow the steps to place your order.
Contact our friendly enquiries team to
discuss your training.
Receive quotation and training dates.
You can then Sign in and turn your quote into an order.
To secure your dates:
- Pay over the phone by card; or
- Sign and fax your order acknowledgement
- To save you time and paperwork, we aim to automate as much of our ordering processes as possible.
- To book other training requirements (Floorwalking, Roll-out, Drop-in surgery) please contact our enquiries team who will be happy to assist you. Or, see further information on training formats for Microsoft training courses London and UK wide.