The best terms available in the UK today (Sat 28 Nov)
Public Schedule bookings
Promotional courses: Rescheduling and cancellations as published online.
Last minute rescheduling available online.
Rescheduling and Cancellation Terms
We believe these to be the best terms in the UK by far. We will beat any better.
|Confirmed booking with agreed dates||15-11 working days before course||10-6 working days before course||5-0 working days before course||5-0 working days before course: Last minute, online|
|List price courses:|
For full details, see our Rescheduling and cancellations page.
On-site / Closed company / Consultancy bookings
- Promotional rates are valid for payment received before the specified date; otherwise full list price will apply.
- Payment is required prior to commencement of training courses or within 30 days of invoice date, whichever comes first.
- Best STL will raise and issue an electronic invoice upon confirmation.
- It is the booker's responsibility to ensure the invoice is sent to the appropriate party for payment.
- Electronic invoices are legally binding and shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- Should this invoice become overdue, we reserve the right to recover all costs relating to debt recovery.
- Prices are valid for delivery within United Kingdom. International delivery pricing available on application.
Any commercial communications need to be directed solely to our commercial team by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients, resellers and suppliers agree to not directly or indirectly recruit, solicit or attempt to induce any employee of Best STL to terminate his or her employment with the Company.
Substitutions, transfers and cancellations by the client
- Notice given in writing by the client to Best STL
|Notice||Re-scheduling Fee||Cancellation Fee|
|More than 21 days||No charge||No charge|
|Between 20 and 11 days||50%||50%|
|Between 10 and 6 days||75%||75%|
|Less than 6 days||75%||100%|
In relation to transfers, the client agrees that if a replacement booking is not confirmed within 7 days, then the full course fee shall become immediately due.
Payment is required prior to commencement of services or within 30 days of invoice date, whichever comes first.
For credit card bookings, payment is required prior to commencement of training courses. Places are not secured unless payment has been made.
Should invoices become overdue, we reserve the right to recover all costs relating to debt recovery.