Our Professional & Management training portfolio enables you and your organisation to improve your performance in today's competitive market.
Professional & Management courses are hands-on workshops delivered by our training consultants ensuring each event is engaging with real-world experience.
Training formats available
- Public schedule at one of our London training venues
- On-site at your company office UK wide (Get quote)
- Closed group at one of our London training venues (Get quote)
- Near-site at a location close to you
- Bespoke one-to-one basis
- Tailored training courses to your requirements
- Executive coaching & mentoring
- Assertiveness at Work
- Being Successful in Interviews
- Conducting Meetings
- Delegate to Succeed
- Effective Communication Skills
- Emotional Intelligence at Work
- Facilitation and Meeting Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Managing Upwards
- Negotiating Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving / Decision Making
- Stress Management
- Taking Minutes
- Time Management
- Handling Pressure and Improving Performance
- Improving Memory with Mind Mapping
For the below courses, please contact us for further details.
- ITIL® Foundation
- ITIL® Expert Intermediate Lifecycle Stream
- ITIL® Expert Intermediate Capability Stream
- ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle
- ITIL® Intermediate Combined Courses
- ITIL® Expert
- ITIL® Specialist
- APM Introductory Certificate in Project Management
- APMP Certificate
- APMP for PRINCE2® Registered Practitioners
- Foundation and Practitioner
- Agile Project Management Overview
- Managing Agile Projects with PRINCE2®
Training & Development Coordinator
Introduction to Management
Having attended 3 training sessions with Best STL, I thoroughly recommend them. The trainer was excellent, very knowledgeable in the subjects and connected well with the group.
I am responsible for coordinating training for employees at the organisation that I work for and have since arranged a number of in house training sessions for employees at our regional offices. The costs were reasonable and when you arrange onsite training you get 2 complimentary training sessions.
The feedback I had from those who received the training was very positive, too.
Royal College of Physicians
PA To Registrar And Director Of Professional Affairs
Introduction to Management
Excellent Course and Excellent Trainer
National Treatment Agency
Team Performance Management
Very live and interactive session. Trainer responded well to 'work experience' and relating this to using the material on course to 'solve' the problem. Very solution foucsed, honest and kept expectations at the right level. Have already used session on LAMA at work this week.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce in the United Kingdom and other countries.
NB. PRINCE2® training is provided by our partners, FGI Ltd.