98.8% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
STL Management Development Programme
ILM Endorsed Courses at STL
The STL Management Development Programme is designed to help managers focus on what is important, build effective teams and deliver the right results on time and in budget. Over the three courses you will learn to manage yourself, manage your work, manage others.
This course delivers a range of practical tools and strategies to new managers succeed in their role including: planning, delegation and assertiveness as well as how to manage stress and conflicting priorities.
Attending this course allows new managers to learn a range of techniques and tools to help them better manage time, as well as set and achieve goals. Objectives include understanding behaviour and Time Management, Goal setting and effective planning.
The third course in the programme provides managers with an overview of project management techniques, key terminology and current methodology including the Project Management process and identifying the key elements required during each phase of a project.
Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
We have partnered with ILM, Europe's foremost provider of leadership and management qualifications. ILM provide high standards of accreditation that ensure its approved courses are relevant to the workplace and provide real benefits in learning and skills improvements.
This is especially useful in today's business environment, where the availability of many alternative solutions requires a benchmark against which they can be easily assessed.
Course bundle offer
The STL Management Development Programme comprises three of three courses which must be completed within 12 months. Courses can be taken in any order. By booking the courses together we can offer a significant discount as follows:
ILM Endorsed Award Package - Promotional Offer
|Introduction to Management (2 days)||£965|
|Project Management Fundamentals||+||£475|
|ILM Registration with membership benefits*||+||£70|
|Total value (list price)||=||£1,985|
|You pay only||=||£1029|
- Choose any available dates within a 12 month period.
- Courses can be attended in any order.
- On completion of the package, candidates will receive the ILM Endorsed Award.
*ILM membership benefits:
- Online support resources and advice including Harvard Business School articles, legal help line and more
- Resources centre: access to online catalogue of thousands of books, e-books and e-journals
- Access to ILM job boards for latest opportunities
- Networking opportunities via ILM run events
If you have attended one or more of the above courses and wish to add the remaining training to upgrade to the Management Development Endorsed Programme please contact us.
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Introduction to Management
- Managing Change
- Management of Team
& Individual Performance
- Managing Teams Remotely
- Motivating Skills
- Performance Management
- Strategic Decision Making
- Introduction to Finance
for Non-financial Managers
- Introduction to Finance
for Non-financial Managers Workshop
- Effective Budgeting & Beyond
- Financial Modelling with Microsoft Excel
- Excel for Finance Professionals
- Assertiveness at Work
- Conducting Meetings
- Delegate to Succeed
- Effective Communication Skills
- Emotional Intelligence at Work
- Facilitation & Meeting Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Managing Upwards
- Negotiating Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Presentation Skills Course
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Stress Management
- Taking Minutes
- Time Management
- Train The Trainer Foundation Course
- Microsoft Project (world's No. 1
Project Management Software)
- Introduction to Project Management
- PRINCE2® Foundation & PrMS Certification
- PRINCE2® Foundation