Our customers saved £8,793 in the last 4 weeks, using Standby Places
What are they?
- Our web site automatically selects places on public scheduled courses that are running soon.
- Clients can get either a Complimentary place, or a place for a small Upgrade fee (card payment only).
- Clients require a Standby Place promotion code.
- The courses can be our 1 day courses like Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint to our 2 day courses like Excel VBA and Microsoft Project.
How do I get a Standby Place promotional code?
Currently, you can get 1 Standby Place by booking an onsite/closed company training event. More details.
You can also visit our Promotions page and check if there are currently any other Standby Place promotions.
I'm a customer. How can I check if I have any promotional codes?
Sign in to your customer account and go to "Promotions/Vouchers" section.
You will then be able to view any issued promotional codes.
You can also adjust your preferences in your customer account to receive the weekly Standby Places e-mail. We also have an RSS feed which lists current courses with Standby Places available.
How do I use Standby places?
- Sign in to your account
- Check current courses: Current courses with Standby places available
- Book your course
- At the checkout page, use one of your Standby Place promotion codes
How long are these codes valid for?
The Standby Place promotional codes are valid for 3 months from issue.