Excel 2010 Intermediate Training Course
Microsoft Excel 2010 spreadsheet training
Who is this course for?
Our Microsoft Excel 2010 Intermediate course is suitable for those with a basic working knowledge of Excel. Recent attendees have included; Finance Manager, Strategist - Client Development, Business Manager, Credit Manager...
A working knowledge of Excel or our Excel Introduction course.
- Quickly summarise multiple tabs of data
- Turn long lists and reports into easy to read tables
- Formulas & formatting to show you cells that pass or fail your business rules
- Save time by converting your frequently used workbooks into templates
- Connect spreadsheets so that one updates another
- Get information at a glance with conditional formatting
- Reduce human error with conditional formulas
Working with Large Worksheets
- Adjusting zoom
- Using Freeze Panes
- Using Split Window
Hiding and displaying data
- Hiding rows and columns
- Creating an outline
Printing large worksheets
- Page Break preview
- Working with page breaks
- Printing multiple sheets
Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
Using multiple worksheets
- Navigating between sheets
- Moving and copying sheets
- Creating 3-D formulas
- Consolidating data
- Creating a formula to link workbooks
- Using the Paste Link option
- Maintaining links
Working with dates
Entering date functions
- TODAY function
- NOW function
Date and time formats
Using dates in formulas
Conditional formulas and formatting
The IF function
- Based on a cell value
- Based on a formula
- Identifying cells with conditional formatting
- Copying conditional formats
Working with lists
- Structure of a list
Sorting and filtering lists
- Simple sorting
- Sorting by multiple columns
- Using AutoFilter
- Using custom filter
- Using Advanced Filter
Adding subtotals to a list
Documenting and Auditing
- Viewing, adding, editing and deleting comments
- Tracing formula errors
- Protecting a worksheet
- Protecting cell ranges
- Accessing and using Excel’s templates
Creating and managing templates
- Creating, using and modifying a custom template file
Prices & Dates
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
Modern-spec IT, fully networked with internet access
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water
Training formats & Services
Why us? / Testimonials
Sales & Marketing Manager
Very good course and an excellent trainer.
Great course very happy.
Will make life much easier within the office.
Really great course! Richard was fantastic and made a potentially dull subject interesting and engaging.
702 Excel events in the next 12 months, live dates & pricing here