Microsoft FrontPage course in London & UK wide
Please visit our Expression Web Courses page.
Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Intermediate
1 day instructor-led. Courses never cancelled: Guaranteed. From £175 (list price £225)
Training formats available
- Public schedule at one of our London training venues
- On-site at your company office UK wide (60 second quote)
- Closed group at one of our London training venues (60 second quote)
- Near-site at a location close to you
- Bespoke one-to-one basis
- Tailored training courses to your requirements
Who is this training course suitable for?
This course is designed for those with a basic working knowledge of FrontPage looking to expand their knowledge to maximise their use of it's higher functions and features.
Prior experience working with FrontPage or completing our Microsoft FrontPage Introduction course should be enough to successfully complete this course.
Upon finishing this course the delegate will have learned how to build a page using both a wizard and using frames. They will be shown how to create forms and link the captured data with a simple database. They will be able to use navigator components to make their sites more user-friendly, use dynamic content and work with graphics to increase it's visual appeal. They will also learn how to use FrontPage to plan their site build, protect and maintain the finished site.
Designing and building a web site
Page design and working with frames
Creating forms and collecting the data
Adding media and functionality to web pages
Reports and collaboration
Animation and style sheets
Public Schedule - Pricing and Availability
"What do I get on the day?"
- Microsoft qualified trainers with industry relevant experience
- Modern air conditioned training suite, flat screen PC's, 1 per delegate
- Lunch provided in a comfortable and relaxed setting
- Comprehensive course material and files to take away
- What do I get on the day? - More information
What is Microsoft FrontPage?
Microsoft FrontPage: a popular WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) HTML editor and web site administration tool from Microsoft. Please note that Microsoft has now launched Expression Web, which supersedes Frontpage. "FrontPage Editor" is the graphical editor for designing the pages. "FrontPage Explorer" is the management tool that lets you construct and maintain the entire site. It also includes WebBots, which generate code for complex functions such as searching and password protection.