98.9% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Photoshop Introduction Training Course
London and UK wide
2 day instructor-led. Versions CS4, CS3 and below.
Training formats available
- On-site at your company office UK wide (Get quote)
- Closed group at one of our London training venues (Get quote)
- Near-site at a location close to you
- Bespoke one-to-one basis
- Tailored training courses to your requirements
- Executive coaching & mentoring
Who is this training course suitable for?
Our Photoshop Introduction course is suitable for those people looking to create professional graphics for print and web output.
It will suit those from various disciplines including web design, desktop publishing, multimedia design, digital video editing and others just wanting to understand an industry leading graphic manipulation package.
A working knowledge of computers, browsing the web, using IT applications (spreadsheets, presentations) and moving copying files.
This course will enable you to learn key tools available in Photoshop to manipulate images, effectively use colour, and prepare artwork for print and web. This course will prepare you for our Adobe Photoshop Advanced course.
Working with Selections
Painting and Retouching Images
Working with Layers
"What do I get on the day?"
- Microsoft qualified trainers with industry relevant experience
- Modern air conditioned training suite, flat screen PC's, 1 per delegate
- Lunch provided in a comfortable and relaxed setting
- Comprehensive course material and files to take away
- What do I get on the day? - More information