98.9% Of all customers recommend us, we're so confident about our results we publish all reviews and statsView Live Stats View Reviews
Crystal Reports Introduction Training course
Crystal Reports training in London and UK wide
2 day instructor-led training course
Training formats available
- On-site at your company office UK wide (Get quote)
- Closed group at one of our London training venues (Get quote)
- Near-site at a location close to you
- Bespoke one-to-one basis
- Tailored training courses to your requirements
- Executive coaching & mentoring
Who is this training course suitable for?
Our Crystal Reports Introduction course is suitable for those looking to design interactive reports based on data from multiple data sources.
A working knowledge of Windows is required, or our Microsoft Windows Introduction course. No experience of Crystal Reports is required.
At the end of this course you will have a good working knowledge of Crystal Reports. You will gain understanding in creating reports, modifying them and being able to connect to a range of data sources. You will use on report sorting and filtering and see how this can assist in decision making.
After completing this course you will be prepared to attend the Crystal Reports 2008 Advanced training course.
The Crystal Reports environment
Creating, viewing, and saving reports
Modifying report layout
The Help feature
Introducing conditional formatting
Sorting and selecting records
Grouping and summarizing
Formulas and functions
Experts and wizards
The Database Expert
Report wizards and templates
"What do I get on the day?"
- Microsoft qualified trainers with industry relevant experience
- Modern air conditioned training suite, flat screen PC's, 1 per delegate
- Lunch provided in a comfortable and relaxed setting
- Comprehensive course material and files to take away
- What do I get on the day? - More information
What is Crystal Reports?
Crystal Reports is a business intelligence application used to design and generate reports from a wide range of data sources. Several other applications, such as Microsoft Visual Studio, sometimes bundle an OEM version of Crystal Reports as a general purpose reporting tool. Crystal Reports became the de facto standard report writer when Microsoft released it with Visual Studio.
Crystal Reports Introduction
Trainer was very friendly and helped us a great deal.