IT Training Providers
Microsoft Office Training and Management Training
Services and the organisation
Microsoft Office Training & Consultancy
The UK's Market Leader
Management and business training
- Time Management
- Project Management
- Intro to Management
- Intro to Finance
- Assertiveness Skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
STL Ltd designs, develops and markets a range of consultancy and training services across the United Kingdom. Originally set up in 1992 with a trade name of Best Training, it desires to contribute to the training industry through the creation of innovative training services and support products. Now trading as Best STL.
The IT training provider, through its know-how and technological expertise, has acted as a catalyst for change, bringing a number of new approaches to this market. The company was the first in its market to offer "courses never cancelled", "EasyJet style" pricing models and easy late rescheduling.
We currently have 6 London training venues: Bloomsbury Square (Holborn), Limehouse, Southwark, Bayswater(W2), Tooting Broadway (SW), and Tower Bridge, with more destined for the future. We also have a training venue at Hoo (Rochester, Kent) in Medway. We can deliver training UK wide at your site or a site near you.
Critical Success Factors which differentiate us are:-
- Fastest growing in our sector over last 5 years
- Courses never cancelled: guaranteed with 12+ months schedule
- Industry leading price model and automated quotation & booking (public schedule, onsite, closed company)
- Easy late resheduling (up to the day of training).
- Institute of Leadership & Management endorsed training courses
- Institute of IT Training (IITT) Accredited Provider
- Microsoft Certified Partner
- Courses never cancelled: Guaranteed!
- 12+ months schedule
- Industry leading price model
- Online 60 second booking
- Experienced trainers & advice for 12 months!
- Training comparison guide
- UK wide delivery & London's largest schedule
- Training scheduling and logistics managed online
Microsoft Office Training Provider, Management Training Provider
Our clients are typically FTSE100, Fortune 500 companies, and Public sector, across key industries such as Financial, Insurance, Technology, Pharmaceutical Retail, Marketing, Legal, and Construction/engineering.
Industry leading price model
Our easy jet style pricing system offers you the most competitively priced Management training or Microsoft Office in London and we will beat any like for like training quotation for on-site and in-company delivery.
We are the UK's number 1 for Microsoft Office training and consultancy. We provide instructor led courses in all MS Office suite applications including MS Project, Excel, VBA, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Outlook, DreamWeaver, Expression Web and more.
As one of the leading IT Training Providers in the UK, we also provide Management workshop training such as Time Management, Project Management, Intro to Finance, Minute Taking, Negotiation Skills, Communication Skills and more.
Our course content can be:
- Standard / off the shelf
- Tailored: You tailor our standard course content, we deliver using our exercises and examples
- Bespoke: You specify the course content, we deliver using your sample or real working files
A range of formats are available to address the training needs of your organisation.
Extract from article 'How To Tell If Your Company Needs A Training Provider'
Here are some "red flags" that may indicate that your company needs to find some IT training providers. Very often we only think of training when an individual starts a new role, or if an employee actually comes forward and asks for it because they have identified a gap in their set of skills. Training should be more on the agenda for the whole company, but very often it gets put on the back burner because it’s either not thought of at all, or there are constraints with budget or time.