Microsoft Word One-Day Training London
Microsoft Word 2003 Introduction Training
Training formats available
- On-site at your company office UK wide (60 second quote)
- Closed group at one of our London training venues (60 second quote)
- Near-site at a location close to you
- Bespoke one-to-one basis
- Tailored training courses to your requirements
Who is this training course suitable for?
Our Microsoft Word 2003 Introduction course is suitable for complete beginners to Microsoft Word. Our Microsoft Qualified instructors provide training for all popular versions of Microsoft Word. This one day Word 2003 introduction training course will provide you with a working understanding of the basic features of MS Word.
A working knowledge of Windows is required, or our Microsoft Windows Introduction course. No experience of Microsoft Word is required.
At the end of this one day Word training course you will have a good working knowledge of Word basics. You will feel more confident using Word and be able to create a document from scratch. Understanding and using some of the built in layout and text editing functionality will enable you to produce far more striking and effective documentation in your work and home Word environments. Documents that you create will be easier to read and look more presentable.
After completing this Word Introduction Course you will be prepared to attend the Word Intermediate training course.
Moving and Copying Text
Formatting Characters and Paragraphs
Creating and Managing Tables
Controlling Page Layout
Proofing and Printing Documents
"What do I get on the day?"
- Microsoft qualified trainers with industry relevant experience
- Modern air conditioned training suite, flat screen PC's, 1 per delegate
- Lunch provided in a comfortable and relaxed setting
- Comprehensive course material and files to take away
- What do I get on the day? - More information
What is Microsoft Word?
MS Word is a full-featured word processing program with rudimentary desktop publishing capabilities that has become the most widely used word processing application on the market. Microsoft Word is a powerful word processing program that you can use to produce professional-looking documents. Word allows you to easily combine text, spreadsheets, and graphics into a single application. You can also use Word to create your own Web pages. Word’s assortment of pull-down menus, toolbars, and buttons make learning and using it remarkably easy.