Excel 2010 Introduction Training Course
An Introduction to Excel 2010
Who is this course for?
Our Microsoft Excel 2010 Introduction course is suitable for complete beginners to Microsoft Excel.
A working knowledge of Windows is required, or our Microsoft Windows Introduction course. No experience of MS Excel is required.
- At the end of this course you will have a good working knowledge of Excel basics.
- You will feel more confident using Excel and be able to create a spreadsheet from scratch.
- Understanding and using some of the built in calculation and formula functionality will allow you to be more productive in your work and home Excel environments.
- Spreadsheets that you create will be easier to use and look more presentable.
- After completing this course you will be prepared to attend the Excel Intermediate training course.
What's new in Excel 2010
Exploring the Excel window
Opening and navigating workbooks
Entering and Editing data
Entering and editing labels and values
Entering and editing formulas
Saving and updating workbooks
Modifying a Worksheet
Moving and copying data
Moving and copying formulas
Using absolute references
Inserting and deleting ranges
Using AVERAGE, MIN, and MAX
Formatting rows and columns
Using Format Painter and AutoFormat
Preparing to print
Page Setup options
Prices & Dates
What you get
Training is held in our modern, comfortable, air-conditioned suites
Modern-spec IT, fully networked with internet access
"What do I get on the day?"
Lunch is provided at a local restaurant or pub. Browse the sample menus:
Courses start at 9:30am.
Please aim to be with us for 9:15am.
Joining information (how to get to our venues)
Available throughout the day:
- Hot beverages
- Clean, filtered water
Training formats & Services
Why us? / Testimonials
Human Resources Administrator
Very good, very clear instructions
Very good course and most useful.
Trader Media Group Limited
A very good basic introduction to Excel
702 Excel events in the next 12 months, live dates & pricing here